To meet the needs of all types of stay, the VIK hotel Arena Blanca has 1 main buffet restaurant and 3 a-la-carte restaurants offering fine Italian, local and international cuisine. Which do you prefer? The 5 bars, the snack bar and the disco complete the variety and quality of cuisine on offer in our all-inclusive service. All types of food and drinks so that you can feel more at home than at home.
We offer our guests an All-Inclusive service.
- American: 07:00 – 10:00 h
- Continental: 05:30 – 07:00 and 10:00 – 11:00 h
Our cuisine is both national and international and we also offer theme-based restaurants (for example: Italian) and special dietary menus.
We also offer a daytime snack service placed beside the restaurant El Bucanero:
Restaurants El Bucanero
- Pizza and Grill: 11:00 – 18:00 h
- Lunch (12:30 – 14:30 h): mini buffet
- Dinner (18:30 - 21:30): Mexican restaurant à la carte
05:30 – 11:00 / 12:30 – 14:30 / 18:30 – 21:30 h
El Calypso Bar
- Breakfast: Continental
- Breakfast: American
- Lunch: international buffet
- Dinner: international buffet and theme-based evenings
18:00 – 06:00 h
- Tea, coffee, cocktails, soft and international drinks, soups and sandwiches
18:30 – 21:30 h (Non smoking)
Estrella de Mar
- Dinner: à-la-carte, Italian specialities*
18:30 – 21:30 h (Non smoking)
- Dinner: à-la-carte restaurant featuring international dishes*
* 18:30 – 21:30 h
- Dinner: à-la-carte restaurant featuring Caribbean dishes, seafood and imported meat in a comfortable and exclusive atmosphere. This restaurant is placed at the VIK hotel Cayena Beach*
18:30 – 21:30 h
- Seafood barbecue*: we also offer every Friday evening at the restaurant El Cano, at the VIK hotel Cayena Beach, a delicious barbecue with different types of lobsters, shrimps, other seafoods and imported meat. If the weather holds, the barbecue will be done on open air beneath the stars. Don’t miss out on this special occasion, which occurs only once a week.
The restaurants La Proa and El Cano and the barbecue do not fall within the All-Inclusive service and guests must therefore pay for these services separately. We recommend our clientes to ask at the reception during their stay at the hotel. Dresscode
is smart casual for the restaurants La Trattoria, Estrella de Mar, la Proa and Mexican Restaurant El Bucanero. Formal dress recommended. Gentlemen 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants, shirts with sleeves and closed shoes. offer tea, coffe, soft drinks, cocktails and national drinks.
- Lobby Bar* 10:00 – 00:30 h
- Calypso Bar 18:00 – 05:00 h
- Bucanero Bar 10:00 – 23:00 h
- Bar Playa 10:00 - 18:00 h
- Patio Bar 16:00 - 23:00 h
- Disco Bar 23:00 – 02:00 h * Coffe available in self service at the Lobby Bar and only from 08:15 to 10:00 h.
Note: opening days may vary by season We also offer the following choices out of the All Inclusive service:
- Romantic dinner: surprise your partner with a romantic dinner at the beach with a special menu of our chef. Contact our client service for the details and prices.
- Weddings and events: if you want to celebrate a civil wedding, a ceremony, a birthday or just a party with your friends. Our client service will inform you about our wedding package and other events.