Herewith we would like to inform you about an unexpected fracture in the dome (roof) structure of the restaurant “EL MIRADOR”, which has caused immediate closing of this area in order to prevent any possible danger or accident and also in order to proceed with immediate restoration and enforcement of the roof structure. The “EL MIRADOR” is expected to be closed for one month from now on.
To meet the needs of all types of stay, the VIK hotel Arena Blanca has 1 main buffet restaurant and 3 a-la-carte restaurants offering fine Italian, local and international cuisine. Which do you prefer? The 5 bars, the snack bar and the disco complete the variety and quality of cuisine on offer in our all-inclusive service. All types of food and drinks so that you can feel more at home than at home.
We offer our guests an All-Inclusive service.
- American: 07:00 – 10:00 h
- Continental: 05:30 – 07:00 and 10:00 – 11:00 h
- Table service
We also offer a daytime snack service placed beside the restaurant El Bucanero:
- Pizza and Grill: 11:00 – 18:00 h
- Lunch (12:30 – 14:30 h): mini buffet
- Dinner (18:30 - 21:30): Mexican restaurant à la carte
- Breakfast: Continental
- Breakfast: American
- Lunch: international buffet
- Dinner: international buffet and theme-based evenings
- Tea, coffee, cocktails, soft and international drinks, soups and sandwiches
- Dinner: à-la-carte, Italian specialities*
- Dinner: à-la-carte restaurant featuring international dishes*
- Dinner: à-la-carte restaurant featuring Caribbean dishes, seafood and imported meat in a comfortable and exclusive atmosphere. This restaurant is placed at the VIK hotel Cayena Beach*
- Seafood barbecue*: we also offer every Friday evening at the restaurant El Cano, at the VIK hotel Cayena Beach, a delicious barbecue with different types of lobsters, shrimps, other seafoods and imported meat. If the weather holds, the barbecue will be done on open air beneath the stars. Don’t miss out on this special occasion, which occurs only once a week.
The restaurants La Proa and El Cano and the barbecue do not fall within the All-Inclusive service and guests must therefore pay for these services separately. We recommend our clientes to ask at the public relations department during their stay at the hotel:firstname.lastname@example.org
Dresscode is smart casual for the restaurants La Trattoria, Estrella de Mar, la Proa and Mexican Restaurant El Bucanero. Formal dress recommended. Gentlemen 12 years and older are kindly asked to wear long pants, shirts with sleeves and closed shoes. offer tea, coffe, soft drinks, cocktails and national drinks.
- Lobby Bar* 10:00 – 00:30 h
- Calypso Bar 18:00 – 05:00 h
- Bucanero Bar 10:00 – 23:00 h
- Bar Playa 10:00 - 18:00 h
- Patio Bar 16:00 - 23:00 h
- Disco Bar 23:00 – 02:00 h * Coffe available in self service at the Lobby Bar and only from 08:15 to 10:00 h.
- Romantic dinner: surprise your partner with a romantic dinner at the beach with a special menu of our chef. Contact our client service for the details and prices.
- Weddings and events: if you want to celebrate a civil wedding, a ceremony, a birthday or just a party with your friends. Our client service will inform you about our wedding package and other events.
The hotel offers a complete programme with daily activities, tasting invitations, shows and entertainment especially for Christmas time. Click here