Leisure & entertainment
The VIK Club Coral Beach has a gorgeous view to the sea with a variety of funny activities and relax. The seaside promenade running about 9 km along Playa Blanca onto the famous beach of “Playa de Papagayo” features numerous bars and restaurants, serving local products and fresh fish. Discover the natural swimming pools with salt water situated on the slopes of the inactive Volcano and Red Mountain.
Playa Blanca has been awared in 2013 with the Blue Flag, a symbol of environmental quality conceded once a year by european Foundation on Environmental Education.
In this beautiful complex you would enjoy the following services:
Fresh water swimming pool (depth: 1,45, 194 m2 y 252 m3):
- Children Pool (depth 0,5, 10 m2 y 19,6 m3)
- Sun loungers
- Pool towels
- Chill-Out Terrace (free access, extra charge in drinks)
- Sport area
- Animation team in different languages
- Professional Shows
- Children animation
- Mini club
- Table games
- Tennis court with artificial light*
- Free bus to Playa Dorada (Playa Blanca) 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Departure: 9:15 h. – arrival: 14:00 h.
Departure: 14:10 h. – no return service
- Sea and local tours *
- Scuba Diving *
- Fishing tours *
- Motorbike tours *
- Bike tours *
- Golf *
- Golf lessons *
- Windsurf *
- Sailing *
- Water Sky *
*Extra charge. For more information ask at Reception desk.
- Baby cots
- Heat bottles (extra charge)
- Children's menu
- Baby Food on request (extra charge)
- Children's chairs in the restaurant
- Mini club
- Mini Disco
- Children Crafts